Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back Home

Good Evening! Sunday evening and all is well. We still are tired, haven't stopped going or doing stuff. I told you I had a lot of wash. Friday is was a little cloudy, but I hung out the T-shirts and a few other things. At least 30 T-shirts. some mine, but mostly Ernie's white ones. I bleach and hang out in the sun, (it did come out a little)
when they are dry it is so nice to smooth out, fold and put away. I can also check to see if they go in the "work" pile or ok to go to town pile. some of that grease and stuff just does not wash out after awhile.

Ernie did take me out to Lone Star that night for a good steak dinner. Enjoyed!
Saturday was another busy day. Nancy came over with a bouquet for me. I enjoy flowers, and she had good ole Campbell's chicken noodle soup with us. After lunch we made a trip to town for a few items. Brian and Judie got home.

Sunday, I went to church. Found out from friends how my neighbor and good friend Vivian was doing. She is now in Millers Merry Manor and I miss her. The sermon was from Pastors heart, I think. His grandfather had just passed away and he talked about being cured and healing. Two different things. We can all be healed, not all are cured of what ever illness we may have. Really touched me, especially since I have lost a brother in the last year.

And then it was hurry home, pick up the plate of deviled eggs, Nancy joined us and we went over to Pleasant Valley Church where Brian's family was having a get together. Brian is home on a weeks leave before leaving for South Korea and the DMZ zone. Judie is counting on us taking her with us some this summer when the RV goes out. And we will take her.

Home, got out our tax info to be sure we have every thing and in order to go see the tax lady. Alan called and said "hello". It is now 10 pm news time, so I better go see what the weather will be like this week. Take care jkc

1 comment: