Saturday, September 7, 2013

August

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I just wrote a nice long blog about what we have done in August.  Somewhere, the computer is hiding it.  I know it did not delete.  Backed spaced it into oblivion, I guess.
that is the only key I may have hit..

The RV has had its front end aligned and next week we will drive it to Michigan to see Michelle.

I canned tomato juice and made a fresh peach pie.  Thank you Melanie, for the glaze recipe.  Baked pie shell, add freshly sliced peaches that have the glaze on them and a dollop of whipped cream.  Delicious!  Shared with friends that came over for pie and coffee and a few rounds of Rummy cube. 

Nancy is back at school for the second week.  Said she has 23 students.  Grandson David will be 26 next month.  Really......slender   good looking young man!   Even if Grandma says so!

Time to close.   Take care

jkc

p.s. spell check only found two errors.  not bad for second time on same letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment