Wednesday, December 30, 2009

laundry

Wed. Dec 30.


I have done laundry for three days now and I am done for the time being. We really did not have that much laundry, but I was using the machine in the RV and it holds a small load. and today I did our carpet covers. the carpet cover is a thin, foam like material that goes over that beautiful white carpet that is in this RV. I am constantly amazed at how much stuff we drop on the floor and the spots this stuff leaves. or an upturned coffee mug. ugh! The dryer takes forever. But, we are in sunny Florida, well, we have had some sun lately, And there are two umbrella type clothes lines just behind our coach. yeah! I hang out clothes at home from early spring to late fall. I am delighted. did use the dryer in the park laundry for the towels. but so nice to hang everything else out.


No special New Year Eve plans yet, so to everyone out there. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! JKC

No comments:

Post a Comment