Thursday, May 2, 2013

Its May Day!

Happy May Day!    Did anyone leave flowers on your door step, ring the bell, then run and hide?  Did that a few times when I was much younger.

We have survived the first round of Doctor visits.  Next come the Dentist, hearing and skin Doctors.  The family, lung and heart Dr.'s all say Ernie is doing well.  Will have some shortness of breath and be tired.  Take a nap, a good idea for some one our age.  (Seems like they have been saying that a long time.]  Lung and heart Dr.'s changed dosage on some meds.  Helped with the cough, time will tell with the others.  so that is good   just need some pep to do the things on the to do list.  Ernie's is longer than mine.
Our lists in Florida are much shorter and usually contain items such as
go to flea market, or lunch or Busch Gardens. 

Ernie  has mowed twice now,  or 3 times.  I have done a little mowing with the push mower.  Have a few tulips left and just planted some pansies.
I do like pansies.  and most flowers.  Trees are tuning green.  Spring has sprung and rain has been gone for 3 days.  It will come back this week end.

I just lost this blog, took me 5 minutes to find it again.  It bugs me, I inadvertently his the wrong key, and presto, everything is gone.  Who know where the stuff hides.  I found it this time tho.  Time to stop while I am ahead.

Have a good day.  We will head to Syracuse Thurs. for more house cleaning.  Who know what I will want to bring  home.

JKC

No comments:

Post a Comment