Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back Home

It is Thursday and it is not wash day, but I did. 4 loads and hung many tee-shirts out side on the line. The last load did not get completely dry outside, so it is now hanging on hangers in the bathroom. We took the RV to the west side of Anderson for some repairs. And Ernie just told me what we are having done. I can see it, he showed me on the Freightliner chassis that was at the FCOC rally, but I cannot name it.

So----- I have been pulling a few weeds among the flowers. The impatiens did not suffer from heat as I thought they might. In fact they look great. But the tomatoes have a problem. Maybe from too much dampness, or blight or ????? anyway, some of the plants are sickly.

And the peony bushes have black spots on some of the leaves. Now what do we do.

We are tired tonight, relaxing from being gone two weeks. Time to rest. have a good day

jkc

2 comments:

  1. Spray with Bordaux solution. In the fall cut down to 2 in and burn leaves and stocks removed to prevent spread and spray remaing stocks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they fix you all up. I still haven't settled in after being on vacation for a week. We got back last Sunday night (had to stop for our granddaughter's 2nd birthday) didn't get home til after 8. Slowly catching up on laundry and family stuff. Sometimes I wonder if a vacation is worth it...but then I thing "YES!!"

    ReplyDelete