Friday, January 4, 2013

A day in January, 2013

AAAUGH   I forgot to pull out the handle that lets out the grey water and I did a full load of laundry.  I was saved by the fact that our shower is with in a tub.  The tub was full and the mesh laundry bag with a few things in it was almost floating.  I only wanted to do one load this pm.  But I did two and sanatized the tub, clothes pins, ( I do have a place to hang things out here in Fl. )&  whatever else was floating in the tub full of water.

And if there is another blog message that starts out with aaugh   it is because I hit the wrong button and it disappeared into computer neverland.
I do that every now and then and cannot find where the computer hides it. Sometimes Ernie can find it.  and once in a blue moon I find it.  but do not know how I did it.   

Beth's daugter left yesterday, we miss her, going by with Beth to someplace or other.  Often on their bikes.  We saw Beth today off on her bike.  We had a very foggy morning yesterday.   But we decided to go to the Patriot Flea Market anyway.  Near Zepherhills.  And it was busy.  did not really have any good buys.  We have not found any silver plate yet.  I guess we will have to go to Webster Flea Market.  Only problem with that place, we spend more money there.  It is a very big market.  Some covered areas, but a field full of vendors.  Some are regulars and some not.  An interesting place.  And two good restaurants near by.  

Ernie is imrpoving.  Beginning to feel more like the usual Ernie.  I have been knitting, dishcloths.    And reading.  Santa brought me a Kindle paperwhite, and I have been getting free books thru Bookbub.com.

We did go to lunch with Linda and Austin.  With school being out we had not been to lunch with them for the last two weeks.  Good to catch up with what they have been doing with their family.

before I lose this much I will close.  Hope you all have a Happy New Year.
jkc

 

1 comment:

  1. been real busy lately, but plan to start following all my favorite blogs again ;) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete