Thursday, May 5, 2011

MAY TIME

Hi!  It stopped raining long enough to mow the lawn again.  Looks much better this time.  When you mow the first time each spring, you never know how it will look.  And Ernie sharpened the blades on the rider and the push mower, and that helps a lot.

Help!  Help!  We are going to have our kitchen cabinets refinished and a dishwasher built in.  Where did I get all this stuff?  Canning equipment, some of the glasses and bowls the kids had when they were little.  Different size pans for baking, spring form, quiche pan, tart pans, a big glass loaf pan, and others, all stuck in the corner cupboard.  The one that you cannot get into very well.  Where I stuff stuff, that I use once in a while.  And then the good stuff.  Do my children remember that I actually have some Lennox China?  or some pretty tea cups?  And then the crystal etched pitcher, glasses, sherbets, creamer and sugar that came from Mother.   Where are the plates?   Maybe my sisters have them or rather they are gone, or she did not have them.
It will be so nice when it is all done.  I have waited too long for this, so I am not really complaining.  Just amazed at all the stuff.  Well, I knew it was all there, just, oh my.  Rummage sale and Good Will, here I come.  Ernie's sister has moved twice in their plans of building a new house.  She said she could not believe how much stuff she gave away, sold or???

Anyway, life is good.  Have a great day.  jkc

No comments:

Post a Comment