Thursday, August 20, 2009

FOOD?

For those of you still checking out our blog. I was cleaning out one of my cook books today. You know the kind that you are supposed to put those recipes in that you cut out of magazines and newspapers. Or friends give you. And some how they never get put in properly in that cook book. I found this and had to pass it on to other chocoholics.

CHOCOLATE

Chocolate is a VEGETABLE!

Chocolate is derived from the cocoa bean
Beans equal vegetable.

Sugar is derived from either sugar cane or sugar beets. Both of them are plants, in the vegetable category. thus, chocolate is a vegetable.

To go one step further, chocolate candy bars also contain milk, which is dairy. So candy bars are a health food.

Chocolate-covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

Remember STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS

Send to 4 women and you will lose 2 pounds.
Send to all women and you will lose 10 pounds.

Now the last two statements I am not sure about. The other just makes sense, doesn't it?
jkc

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, Looks like your having a busy summer. How ever do you keep your weight down. I am restricting myself to 1500 calories a day and have for 18 months. Lost 25#'s so far. I read after 70 you only need 1500 calories and I believe it . Hopefully I will eventually lose more but at present seem to be stuck. I've been doing some volunteer work and really like it. A small Natural History Museum here in Santa Cruz. It is right across the street from a state park beach. Beautiful setting.Stuffing envelopes and folding T Shirs and sweat shirs to sell. Did one reception also. Also have my name on the list at the library. So am keeping busy also. I was happy to see Kosciusko on one of your days. Been trying for ages to remember how to spell it. Wrote it down. Be well. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is a Dove Chocolatier - she sells Dove chocolates in home parties. So I get my fair share of healthy fruits and vegetables lol

    ReplyDelete