Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thurs. 1/08/09 Orange Park, FL

A different sort of day. Went back to the antique shop and could not find the other Walt Disney spoon. So I just have a Mary Poppins spoon. Came back to park and talked with our new friends some more and then took off. About a 60 mile drive.
It is good to see my sister-in-law again. And Josie and Sir William. a cocker spaniel and an English spaniel. The one dog is very timid and takes a while to make up to you. He was starting to look at me more before the day was over. And actually let me touch him.
Tomorrow--we shall see what we do. and I may not write. take care jkc

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to tell Roger about your posts lol He wants to start travelling in the worst way. Today we are putting on a baby shower for our dil and with the baby coming in March sometime we'll probably not be doing any extensive travels. Are you guys going to the Perry GA Rally?

    ReplyDelete